Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In these barren plains, forsaken to death and plague, will you survive?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Promotion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Domo
Admin
Domo

Promotion Empty
PostSubject: Promotion   Promotion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 9:53 pm

Promotion
Congratulations! Your skills have been acknowledged by the King and Queen, and they have chosen you to be promoted! You can now hold your head high with pride, and take on an entirely new role in your pride.

Being promoted is a very important ritual. It is performed at the highest point in the territory, the promoted lion or lioness being presented by the King and Queen. Then, the lion or lioness is confronted by their highest ranking official (ex: a Princess being promoted to Queen, because the Queen is the highest in the specific category) and is given a certain task. Once accomplished, they are to return and be congratulated for their efforts.

C L E R I C
to
W I T C H D O C T O R

In order to do this promotion, a lion or lioness in the ranking of "Cleric" must be acknowledged by their promoted ranks, and be brought to the King and Queen's attention. They will perform the ritual at the highest rock, the Witch doctor overseeing this lion or lioness giving him or her a simple task: 
-Retrieve a Lunar Lotus

The lion or lioness will be given simple instructions on it's whereabouts, and will be asked to crush it into a powerful sedative drug. If performed correctly, the lion or lioness will be promoted and will now bare the
official tag for this rank.

H e n c h m e n
t o
G l a d i a t o r

In order to do this promotion, a lion or lioness in the ranking of "Henchmen" must be acknowledged by their promoted ranks, and be brought to the King and Queen's attention. They will perform the ritual at the highest rock, the Gladiator overseeing this lion or lioness and giving them a simple task:
- Defeat them at battle

The lion or lioness will have to defeat their mentor at all costs, although they may not kill their mentor. The rules are simple: Pin down their mentor for five seconds. If the lion or lioness is successful, then they will be promoted and bare the tag to their corresponding rank.

B i r t h  m o t h e r
t o
C a r e t a k e r

In order to do this promotion, a lioness in the ranking of "Birth mother" must be acknowledged by their promoted ranks, and be brought to the King and Queen's attention. They will perform the ritual at the hunting grounds, the Caretaker overseeing this lioness and giving them a simple task:
- Lead the cubs on a successful hunt

The lioness will have to teach a cub, or a group of cubs, to hunt. In order to do so, she must show them how to hunt, and how to sneak. If done successfully, the cub shall be able to demonstrate it's newly learned skills, and successfully catch a hare. If the cub demonstrates the skills it needs, then the lioness is promoted to it's corresponding rank.

H u n t e r
t o
S t a l k e r

In order to do this promotion, a lion or lioness in the ranking of "Hunter" must be acknowledged by their promoted ranks, and be brought to the King and Queen's attention. They will perform the ritual at the hunting grounds, the Stalker overseeing this lion or lioness and giving them a simple task:

- Take down a Wildebeest

The lion or lioness must go out towards the hunting grounds, and hunt down a living wildebeest. It must be fully matured to make this successful. The lion or lioness must take the wildebeest down without any injury caused to itself. It has to be brought back without anything taking off. Once this is done, the lion or lioness will be promoted to it's corresponding rank.

R o g u e

t o

A s s a s s i n

In order to do this promotion, a lion or lioness of the ranking "Rogue" must confront the King, to where the two will settle out their promotion through whatever means the King finds suitable..

- Speak with the King

Y o u t h
to

T r a i n e e

When a youth has come of the age to finally be of use to the pride, they will go through a ritual ceremony accompanying their litter mates to further themselves in adulthood. From there on, the King and Queen will be overlooking the ritual performed by a Cleric or promoted Cleric rank, and the new Trainees will choose which path they desire to undergo.

- Ritual Ceremony

Back to top Go down
https://domodominion.board-directory.net

Promotion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pride Information :: Rituals-
Jump to: